Tips & Tricks
Social media and blogs are a key part to any inbound marketing strategy.
Here are 6 ways they help grow your business:
Quick to Start.
1) You could launch a Facebook page today or get a blog going in a few days.
2) Low Cost. You can get started in social media and blogging for very little or no money. They are among the most cost-effective methods of reaching your audience.
3) Instant Interactivity. Both blogs and social media can give you nearly instant market feedback – good or bad. We get all kinds of feedback through the comments on our blog; people also leave reviews and other comments for us on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media channels.
4) It’s the Search Engines, Silly. Surveys indicate that 90% or more of people begin their purchasing process in search engines. Blogs and social media make it more likely that your prospects will find you online when they search.
5) Inbound Marketing. Outbound marketing is telemarketing, direct mail, cold email blasts (not lovely nurturing emails like this one to you), TV and print ads – all the things that buyers tend to block out more and more. Social media and blogs are essential inbound marketing tools.
6) First Mover Advantage. For blogs and social media, there is an advantage to moving first. If you don’t jump into the conversation, your competitors will (if they have not already) and then you’re fighting an uphill battle to become influential in these online conversations. Start now to claim that first-mover advantage.
40% of companies using Social Media have acquired a customer through that channel.
Some organizations are still unsure about the utility of social media and blogs. Are potential customers really reading Twitter? Does Facebook do anything more than build brand awareness? The answer is, “YES!”
For Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and company blogs, over 40% who use these services for marketing have acquired a customer through each of those channels. Social media is not just for brand awareness; it can be used to directly generate leads that translate into customers.
The Next Generation in Interactive Media Services
From Domain name purchase to up and running 24/7 support for your live website. Packages starting at an Industry low price of
One (1) Custom email address i.e. Desiredemail@YourWebsite.com
Business phone line to be received at a mobile or land line device, all costs associated with the line are responsibility of the user.
Complete website of includes: Home page, Services/Products page, About me, Contact page and a Clients choice page.
SEO Optimazation is built into our websites aswell as media capabilities ranging from web video to live video* as well as audio playback.
* To use the Live video feature a Ustream account is required.
Videos a Week*
everything that your company needs in its media department. Commercials, internal/external video releases, training courses, special event coverage, freelance contracts** also considered among many other necessary services. Web video distribution is included in the cost of our productions providing a platform for new customers and future clients to enjoy, share, and be informed by your productions. We make our video service accessible to every budget big or small
Packages start at $299.99
* Video post-production is to be completed within a one business week of completion of production and all information necessary to completing the project is received by the production team.
** Free lance contract are considered by date of availability and location.
In studio, outdoor, concert, event, and every occasion has its moment that you wish to share and remember forever. Having a professional team of photographers at your disposal are key to getting a quality product that lasts a lifetime. With a team of photo journalists, every event will be covered as if you were there.